Dr Sunit Bhatewara
Coach, Consultant & Facilitator
Dr Sunit is an Executive Coach and a Life Coach. As a facilitator and consultant, Dr Sunit specialises in the areas of Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Interpersonal and Team Relationships, Self-awareness and Self –mastery. He conducts both long and short-term programmes, which are further enhanced by his established knowledge of several psychometric assessment tools.
Dr Sunit brings his insights from the western psychology and the eastern philosophy to the groups that he works with. The sessions are insightful, experiential, practical and fun – primarily aimed at discovering the clarity and unleashing the hidden potential in the participants.
As a consultant, researcher, facilitator and coach his work of close to 15 years has involved 20,000 people from across the world, 5000 hours of facilitation and consulting, and 1000 hours as a coach. Dr Sunit began his career with Tata Motors as a training and development professional. More than 80% of the clients Dr Sunit has worked with, come back to him for more assignments.
Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Disney, Novartis, ING, Principal Global, Tata Motors, John Deere, SKF, Atlas Copco, Dr. Reddy’s, Tata AIG, HDFC, Ador, Allcargo, Beckman Coulter, Crompton Greaves, Eculine, Endress + Hauser, Forbes Marshall, Hero Honda, MKCL, MRF, Persistent, Sigma Aldrich, Sterlite, Travelex, Visteon, Voltas, Zensar
Sunit is also a writer, poet, actor and filmmaker. He has contributed to award winning documentaries, photography, painting and songs. His prose and poetry have been published in national and international publications. He is trained in counselling, psychotherapy and various mindfulness techniques and takes keen interest in nutrition, fitness and meditation. As a traveller, his exploration of cultural and geographical diversity has taken Sunit to various parts of the world. Apart from travelling extensively in India, Sunit has travelled to parts of Europe, North America, Asia, Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands.
- Dr Sunit received the ‘International Young Scholars Award’ from Jacob’s Foundation, Switzerland, at the 2006 Biennial Conference of the Society for Research on Adolescence in San Francisco, USA.
- Dr Sunit in collaboration with other researchers has published research papers in peer reviewed academic journals:
- ‘Personality differences and preferred style of conflict management among managers.’ Published in Abhigyan: The quarterly journal of the Foundation of Organizational Research and Education
- ‘Effect of Yoga Nidra and Applied Relaxation Technique on the steadiness and performance of archers.’ Published in Psychological Studies
- Dr Sunit is a member of Mensa International which is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world, open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardized, supervised intelligence test.
- Dr Sunit has featured in leading newspapers for his research, award as well his expert opinion.
Connect with Sunit
I have had the pleasure of a number of interactions with Dr Sunit Bhatewara during my self-developmental endeavours as well as during his involvement with Sigma-Aldrich India for leadership development and employee engagement. Throughout this association, I have been extremely impressed with his unique approach of combining psychology, spirituality and leadership. He is extremely talented in relating to people and issues. He has a rare gift of drawing out people and creating an environment in which people truly introspect – an extremely important step in any developmental effort. He has genuinely touched my life as well as that of many of my colleagues and I will continue to cherish my association with him.
Raja Ram, MD, Sigma Aldrich
Congrats Dr Sunit for indeed a very good program, the impact was palpable!! I was personally very touched with the sincerity and commitment with which Dr Sunit conducted the programs. Kudos, Dr Sunit!
Yugal Sikri, Senior VP, Novartis
Participants’ feedback after attending Dr Sunit’s programme:
- I was subconsciously getting into a submissive approach towards life. The programme turned all the pages, shed layers of regret and brought out the brighter part.
- He is such a nice person and trainer that he touches your mind directly. With his sheer competence in communication, he struck the right cord at the right time.
- Young, wholesome and impressive
- A new enlightening experience, a feeling never experienced in the past.
- An experience of lifetime!