- Executive and Life Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal and Team Relationships
- Self-awareness, Self –mastery
- Psychometric Assessments
Manufacturing, IT, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Media, Automotive, Logistics, Energy , Education, Government, Consulting, Biotech
Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Disney, Novartis, ING, Principal Global, Tata Motors, John Deere, SKF, Atlas Copco, Dr. Reddy’s, Tata AIG, HDFC, Ador, Allcargo, Beckman Coulter, Crompton Greaves, Eculine, Endress + Hauser, Forbes Marshall, Hero Honda, MKCL, MRF, Persistent, Sigma Aldrich, Sterlite, Travelex, Visteon, Voltas, Zensar
Dr Sunit is an Executive Coach and a Life Coach. As a facilitator and consultant, Dr Sunit specialises in the areas of Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Interpersonal and Team Relationships, Self-awareness and Self –mastery. He conducts both long and short-term programmes, which are further enhanced by his established knowledge of several psychometric assessment tools.
As a consultant, researcher, facilitator and coach his work of close to 15 years has involved 20,000 people from across the world, 5000 hours of facilitation and consulting, and 1000 hours as a coach. Dr Sunit began his career with Tata Motors as a training and development professional. More than 80% of the clients Dr Sunit has worked with, come back to him for more assignments.
Dr Sunit has two PhDs, one in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and the other in Philosophy. He has published research papers in academic journals and professional magazines. He has conducted research using various psychometric tools including MBTI, TKI, Big Five (FFM), FIRO-B etc. He has presented several research papers at national and international conferences.
As a facilitator
Dr Sunit brings his insights from the western psychology and the eastern philosophy to the groups that he works with. The sessions are insightful, experiential, practical and fun – primarily aimed at discovering the clarity and unleashing the hidden potential in the participants.
As a coach
One to one coaching sessions with Dr Sunit provide an individual a unique opportunity to gain clarity into one’s self and the present reality. The individual is then equipped to learn the skills to achieve the personal and professional goals one sets out for oneself. Dr Sunit’s training in psychotherapy further enhances the depth and impact of the coaching.
Sunit is also a writer, poet, actor and filmmaker. He has contributed to award winning documentaries, photography, painting and songs. His prose and poetry have been published in national and international publications. He is trained in counselling, psychotherapy and various mindfulness techniques and takes keen interest in nutrition, fitness and meditation. As a traveller, his exploration of cultural and geographical diversity has taken Sunit to various parts of the world. Apart from travelling extensively in India, Sunit has travelled to parts of Europe, North America, Asia, Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands.
Publications, Awards & Recognitions
- Dr Sunit received the ‘International Young Scholars Award’ from Jacob’s Foundation, Switzerland, at the 2006 Biennial Conference of the Society for Research on Adolescence in San Francisco, USA.
- Dr Sunit in collaboration with other researchers has published research papers in peer reviewed academic journals:
- ‘Personality differences and preferred style of conflict management among managers.’ Published in Abhigyan: The quarterly journal of the Foundation of Organizational Research and Education
- ‘Effect of Yoga Nidra and Applied Relaxation Technique on the steadiness and performance of archers.’ Published in Psychological Studies
- Dr Sunit is a member of Mensa International which is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world, open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardized, supervised intelligence test.
- Dr Sunit has featured in leading newspapers for his research, award as well his expert opinion.