Dr Sunit Bhatewara
As a Facilitator
As a Coach
Publications, Awards & Recognitions
- Dr Sunit received the ‘International Young Scholars Award’ from Jacob’s Foundation, Switzerland, at the 2006 Biennial Conference of the Society for Research on Adolescence in San Francisco, USA.
- Dr Sunit in collaboration with other researchers has published research papers in peer reviewed academic journals:
- ‘Personality differences and preferred style of conflict management among managers.’ Published in Abhigyan: The quarterly journal of the Foundation of Organizational Research and Education
- ‘Effect of Yoga Nidra and Applied Relaxation Technique on the steadiness and performance of archers.’ Published in Psychological Studies
- Dr Sunit is a member of Mensa International which is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world, open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardized, supervised intelligence test.
- Dr Sunit has featured in leading newspapers for his research, award as well his expert opinion.
I have had the pleasure of a number of interactions with Dr Sunit Bhatewara during my self-developmental endeavours as well as during his involvement with Sigma-Aldrich India for leadership development and employee engagement. Throughout this association, I have been extremely impressed with his unique approach of combining psychology, spirituality and leadership. He is extremely talented in relating to people and issues. He has a rare gift of drawing out people and creating an environment in which people truly introspect – an extremely important step in any developmental effort. He has genuinely touched my life as well as that of many of my colleagues and I will continue to cherish my association with him.
Raja Ram, MD, Sigma Aldrich
Congrats Dr Sunit for indeed a very good program, the impact was palpable!! I was personally very touched with the sincerity and commitment with which Dr Sunit conducted the programs. Kudos, Dr Sunit!
Yugal Sikri, Senior VP, Novartis
Participants’ feedback after attending Dr Sunit’s programme:
- I was subconsciously getting into a submissive approach towards life. The programme turned all the pages, shed layers of regret and brought out the brighter part.
- He is such a nice person and trainer that he touches your mind directly. With his sheer competence in communication, he struck the right cord at the right time.
- Young, wholesome and impressive
- A new enlightening experience, a feeling never experienced in the past.
- An experience of lifetime!