- This program addresses the need for cross-functional teams to work together to achieve common goals:
- Aligning to the organisational vision and values
- Clarifying roles and mutual expectations
- Surfacing life issues and solving problems
- Co-creating action plan for the way ahead
Who Should Attend?
- Ample use of role plays, real life examples, discussions, experience sharing
- Experiential learning
- Story telling, music, dance and drama
Case Studies for this Program
- The client organization had identified ambitious growth plans and the new MD was looking at preparing the organization for the big leap. He wanted to create a culture of can do spirit and impactful and competitive at the workplace. They wanted to move forward to a world class system in the subsequent 6 months. They were having their annual conference and were looking at this as the launching platform.