- This organization has been associated with the metals Industry for over 75 years and today is acknowledged as a world leader in the supply of consumable products for use in the foundry industry with a presence in 32 countries and major facilities in Germany, USA, UK, Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Japan.
Research has shown that there is a high impact in learning through coaching and ongoing reviews rather than from just using “training” as an intervention.
Within 100% time compliance framework a drastic improvement was observed in the leaderships development needs of the coachee. The fact that the coachee developed her own thinking and strategies helped in sustainability of the process. A marked improvement was witnessed in coachee’s level of engagement, assertive communication, proactiveness and responsiveness.
In context of cultural sensitivity skills for more effective cross-cultural interactions and delegation of work have been deployed. What followed is a high degree of ownership and self motivation.
This is what the coachee’s superior had to say, “The consensus is that she has made significant progress along the objectives, demonstrated by:
- Leadership, demonstrated in a significant meeting
- Continuous improvement through dedication to learning
- Development of 'gravitas' - to hold her own in meetings, demonstrated in an important conference.
- Leading a finance team reorganisation.