Over 21 years, Vivek has conducted thousands of sessions for corporate teams. His sessions are impactful and always remembered, both for the creative techniques used, and his humorous but direct style.
Over 900 trainers have benefited from this program and gained increased confidence, credibility and improved participant feedback.
Certified by the International Institute for Facilitation (INIFAC)
Dr Niloufer Aga
Niloufer’s training sessions have helped participants across management levels of many organizations develop life-transforming skills and perform effectively.
A programme Certified by International Institute for Facilitation (INIFAC)
A power-packed and energetic Inspiring Facilitators Programme was held from May 11 – 15 in Pune. The batch was made up of participants from different industries, each with a lot of experience as well as the willingness to learn more.
Our magical facilitators, Vivek Yatnalkar and Dr. Niloufer Aga, created a thrilling learning experience for the participants with engaging role plays, games and exercises. This experiential learning methodology made it easy for participants to unlearn and learn new skills and techniques. Drawing on the participants’ experience and knowledge made the programme a two way learning process.
The programme covered
- Shift from the paradigm of ‘Training’ as an event to ‘Learning’ as a process
- What is learning?
- Adult learning principles
- The experiential learning cycle
- The role of an inspiring facilitator
- Competencies of an inspiring facilitator – skills and attitude
- Identifying Training Needs (ADDIE)
- Setting learning objectives
- Session design
- Various methods of training
- Handling challenging situations and participants
- Group dynamics and facilitation
- New methods of facilitation
- Measuring training effectiveness
- Practice sessions – video recording and feedback, games & exercises, case studies etc.