Team Bonding (Achieving Results Together, Enjoying Challenges Together), First Time Managers, Delivering Impactful Presentation, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Business Skills etc.
Sharat Paul Full Profile
Sharat is adept at facilitating Team Bonding (Achieving Results Together, Enjoying Challenges Together), First Time Managers, Delivering Impactful Presentation, Effective Communication Skills, Personal Leadership, Goal Setting and Appraisals, Prioritization, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking, Campus to Corporate etc.
As a Facilitator: d to Effective Listening, Being Assertive. Also assisting in developing Interpersonal skills to increase team collaboration, self-confidence and personal branding. Honed the managerial skills of First Time Managers, enabling them to ease into their roles quickly and effectively. His strength lies in making the participants feel at ease during workshops. He can easily generate a good rapport with them and that has helped him to be a catalyst of learning during his sessions.
Sharat has facilitated for over 3000+ hours of classroom and outdoor trainings over 7+ years now with 70+ programs across junior, middle and mid-senior level.
The seeds of a young budding trainer were seen very early, while pursuing his masters in Human Resources, Sharat was delivering sessions for batch mates and juniors on how to make communication happen, face interviews, selling yourself etc. His passion towards L&D continued and he started his professional career as an assistant trainer in early 2009 and the journey so far is very satisfying and encouraging.
Prior to joining Pragati Leadership, he worked as an Assistant Manager – T&D at WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Nasik, where he was involved in delivering behavioral and soft skills trainings to junior, middle and senior management on topics which included Situational Leadership, Motivating Team, ‘Present with Panache’, Competency Based Interviews, Team Building, Goal Setting, Front Line Leadership Skills, Creativity & Innovation and Customer Orientation workshops. He was also involved in major business focused end-to-end interventions with team managers to build on their respective managerial competencies for future growth in the organization.
Sectors Served: IT – ITES, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Banks, FMCG, Services, Auto, Telecom, SME’s etc.
Customers Served: Atlas Copco India Ltd, Bajaj Auto, BASF, World Bank, SAP Labs India, Johnson and Johnson India, Thought Focus, WIPRO Lighting, BMC Software India Pvt. Ltd, PWC India, Godrej Group, Vedanta Ltd., Mercedes Benz India Pvt. Ltd, PMC-Sierra (I) Pvt. Ltd, Vodafone India Ltd, etc.
1. Certified “StrengthscopeTM User” by Strengths Partnership, Wimbledon, United Kingdom.
2. Certified “Inspiring Facilitator” by INIFAC (International Institute of Facilitation), Washington, United States of America.
1. Post-graduate in Management specialized in Human Resources and Marketing, from Indian Business Academy, Greater Noida.
2. Diploma in Experiential Education Practice (DEEP), Kaveri Group of Institutes, Pune.
3. Diploma in Training & Development from Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD New Delhi).
4. Bachelors in Business Administration specialized in Marketing from BYK College of Commerce, Nashik.
Inspiring, Effective and Passionate: these are the 3 words people (participants and corporate) remember Sharat for. Sharat is a person with a lot of positive energy, enthusiastic and eagerness to make things happen. He loves sports and cooking in equal measure. It is this liking of his that manifests in his simple yet creative training workshops and action-packed! For Sharat, music is meditation and he uses it frequently while facilitating.
What brought him to Pragati Leadership? It was his keen desire to learn, share & implement, meet new people and help individuals achieve their highest potential. Today, Sharat is one of the integral members who is also much sought after by clients!
1. Consistently glowing testimonials from Clients and Participants.
2. Value award of “Collaboration” at workplace Q3-2014 at Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd.
3. Awarded “Best Young Budding Facilitator” Q3-2012 at Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd.
4. As a young facilitator he has won accolades in various forums like “Best Young Talent” Award at Momentum- Training & HR Consultancy in March 2010.