Sharat Paul Full Profile
As a Facilitator:
- Sharat has facilitated over 2900+ manhours of classroom and outdoor trainings over 6+ years now with 70+ programs across junior, middle and mid-senior level.
- He has helped participants develop life-transforming skills related to Effective Listening, Being Assertiveness. Also assisting in developing Interpersonal skills to increase team collaboration, self-confidence and personal branding. Honed the managerial skills of First Time Managers, enabling them to ease into their roles quickly and effectively. His strength lies in making the participants feel at ease during workshops. He can easily generate a good rapport with them and that has helped him to be a catalyst of learning during his sessions.
Inspiring, Effective and Passionate: these are the 3 words people (participants and corporate) remember Sharat for. The seeds of a young budding trainer were seen very early, while pursuing his masters in Human Resources Sharat was delivering sessions for batch mates and juniors on how to make communication happen, face interviews, selling you. His passion towards L&D continued and he started his professional career as an assistant trainer in early 2009 and the journey so far is very satisfying and encouraging.
Prior to joining Pragati Leadership, he worked as an Assistant Manager – T&D at WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Nasik, where he was involved in delivering behavioral and soft skills trainings to junior, middle and senior management on topics which included Situational Leadership, Motivating Team, ‘Present with Panache’, Competency Based Interviews, Team Building, Goal Setting, Front Line Leadership Skills, Creativity & Innovation and Customer Orientation workshops. He was also involved in major business focused end-to-end interventions with team managers to build on their respective managerial competencies for future growth in the organization.
Sectors Served: Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Banks (Domestic and International), IT – ITES, Financial Services, FMCG, Services, Telecom, SME’s etc.
World Bank, Atlas Copco, Barclays Technology Centre, Bayer Corp Science, Johnson and Johnson, Edelweiss Finance, Sesa Sterlite, BMC Software, Vodafone, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Company, Godrej Industries, WIPRO Consulting, MTU India, Price Waterhouse Coppers, Sahyadri Hospitals, PMC Sierra, Racold Thermo, Persistent Technologies, BEHR-Mahale etc.
- Certified on “StrengthscopeTM Assessment Tools” by Strengths Partnership, Wimbeldon, United Kingdom.
- Certified on “Inpiring Facilitator” by INIFAC (International Institute of Facilitation), Washington, United States of America.
- Post-graduate in Management specialized at Human Resources and Marketing.
- Diploma in Experiential Education Practice (DEEP), Pune
- Diploma in Training & Development from Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD New Delhi), pursuing.
Chat with Sharat and you will discover that he comes out as a person with a lot of positive energy, enthusiastic and eagerness to make things happen. He loves sports and cooking in equal measure. It is this liking of his that manifests in his simple yet creative training workshops and action-packed! For Sharat, music is meditation and he uses it frequently while facilitating.
What brought him to Pragati Leadership? It was his keen desire to learn, share & implement, meet new people and help individuals achieve their highest potential. Today, Sharat is one of the integral members who is also much sought after by clients!
- Consistently glowing testimonials from Clients and Participants.
- Value award of “Collaboration” at workplace Q3-2014 at Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded “Best Young Budding Facilitator” Q3-2012 at Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd.,
As a young facilitator he has won accolades in various forums like “Best Young Talent” Award at Momentum- Training & HR Consultancy in March 2010.