Sushil Prasade Full Profile
Sushil is a senior L&D consultant based in Mumbai. He has over 18 years of experience spanning areas like Sales, Business Development, Business Operations, Client Relationship Management, Franchisee Management, Consulting, Facilitation and L&D.
Sushil is a senior L&D consultant based in Mumbai. He has over 18 years of experience spanning areas like Sales, Business Development, Business Operations, Client Relationship Management, Franchisee Management, Consulting, Facilitation and L&D. He has worked as a sales professional for two years with Standard Chartered Bank and then Modi Xerox. He is having experience for six years in Marketing, Business Operations and Franchisee Management with an IT Training company (Boston Education and Software Technologies) and twelve years in Corporate Training & L&D Consulting (Siksha). As a Marketing team member at Boston’s created Brand visibility through innovative marketing strategies and events like an inter-college event – KROSRODES, Computer Literacy Drive for House Wives. Road Shows and Open Houses. He has run over 2000 workshops across levels and competencies and has managed a 24/7 training operations with over 18 programs running daily at different locations in India and in all possible timelines.
Sushil has played many roles like Senior Trainer, Learning Operations Manager and Business Head in the eleven years with Siksha. He also has extensive experience in creating and managing, organization wide learning projects for some blue chip clients from the IT, ITES, Consulting, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing industries. His in-depth knowledge of business and training and his ability to connect the right examples, stories and experiences from industry and life makes his session memorable and high impact.
- Spear headed a number of pilot programs for managerial and leadership competencies with companies like Deutsche Fidelity FMR, Bharti Axa Insurance, Max Bupa Insurance, Knight Frank, Volkswagen, Volvo Construction Equipment, Fiat Chrysler, IBM, Accenture, Cognizant, and Ernst & Young.
- As a Business Head at Siksha; signed-up some blue chip clients like Deutsche Bank, Fidelity, Novo Nordisk, KPMG and also managed key accounts like Accenture, Axa Business Services, Ernst & Young.
- Certified Trainer Facilitator and Instructional Design from Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA
- Customer Service and Tele-sales -Telephone Doctor, USA
- Trained in Tele-sales and Customer Interaction at Standard Chartered Bank
- Trained in direct sales and SPANCO Model of selling at Modi Xerox
- Trained in Clinical Hypnotherapy from California Institute of Hypnotherapy
- NLP Practitioner – with Richard Mc Hugh
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner with Vitality Living College
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting, Mumbai University
- Graduate of a healing methodology “The Journey” with Rangana Rupavi Chowdhary – Vitality Living College
- Managerial Development Programs – a Learning series that focuses on building managerial capabilities and leadership competencies required at a self, people and organizational level
- Leadership Development Program – a learning series that help participants develop leadership competencies through a combination of psychometrics, classroom learning, live projects and
- Executive Presence – A workshop designed for managers and above working in global environments with an aim to help them create the right personal brand within the team, with stakeholders and with
- Sales and Service programs for all levels: –
- Tele-sales, Face to Face Selling, Concept Selling, Consultative Selling, Dealership Management
- Customer Service, CARE for Managing Key Accounts, Managing stakeholders, Mystery Shopping
- Role based competency program – These are programs which equip participants with the essential competencies for corporate success g. Assertive Communication, Influencing, Managing Time, and Interpersonal Skills.