Yoshita Swarup Sharma Full Profile
- As a Facilitator Yoshita approaches facilitation with a business consultant mindset, where she likes to understand the real-life business challenges that a workshop seeks to address. She is adept at designing customised workshops suitable to the profile of participants and enriched with contextual examples. Yoshita facilitates workshops on Leadership Development, First Time Managers, Manager as a Coach, Self-Mastery, MBTI, Interpersonal Skills, Conflict Management, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Team Transformation, Customer Orientation & Client Relationships, Change Management, Time Management. She also facilitates real time sessions to help leadership teams evolve their annual plans/ find solutions to existing business problems etc.
- AS a Coach
- Yoshita is a Certified Coach with more than 350 coaching hours. She believes in the transformational power of insightful conversations and seeks to recreate these in her coaching sessions. She works with Senior Leaders to help them understand their individual preferred leadership styles based on their strengths and how to optimize the same.
- She provides individualized executive coaching support to leaders for their development and growth especially as they transition into top management roles and face new challenges.
- Her coaching assignments have dealt with goals like building emotional intelligence, enhancing peer relationships, developing executive presence, strategic thinking, managing team performance etc.
An MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, with over 18 years of total experience, Yoshita has worked across top notch FMCG & Healthcare organizations for 12 years. She has been in marketing management roles with P&L responsibility in Coca Cola, Dabur & Ranbaxy where she spearheaded brands like Dabur Gulabari, Hajmola Candy, Dabur Lal Tail, Volini.
Passionate about people potential and learning, she became a de-facto trainer in her organization and conducted many learning sessions in branding, creativity, marketing management etc. before taking the plunge into the field of facilitation as a second career.
Coach, Facilitator & Consultant for last five years, she enjoys facilitating interventions on Organizational, team and individual transformation.Her key strength as an L&D practitioner lies in her insider knowledge & deep understanding of business/ organizational realities and the challenges of leading a large group of people / cross functional teams to deliver business goals. Her training and practice as an Inner Child Therapist gives her a unique edge as someone who understands the deeper working of the human mind, which enables her to strike a chord with the participants/ coachee.
- Sectors Served:
IT – ITES, Manufacturing, BFSI, Pharma, Real Estate, Government, Media, Energy, Automobiles, Healthcare, Education, FMCG etc.
- Customers Served:
As a Consultant and Facilitator: Yoshita’s clients are from a cross-section of the corporate world like Hero Motocorp, Domino Printech, L&T Technology Services, Jones Lang Lasalle, Atlas Copco, Tata Motors, Bharti Realty, Godrej & Boyce, Convergys, ACC Limited, Ranbaxy, Intec Capital, New Delhi Municipal Corporation, Times OOH, Cairn Energy, The 3C Company
- As an Executive Coach & MBTI Practitioner:
Some of the corporate clients Yoshita has coached at senior & mid management levels are from companies such as Intec Capital, The 3C Company, Convergys, Siemens, JLL, Nalco etc.
- Strengthscope Certified,
- Certified MBTI practitioner,
- INIFAC Certified Program for Inspiring Facilitator,
- ICF Certified Executive Coach Program (Pragati Leadership -FastTrack Coach Academy, USA),
- Inner Child Therapy
- MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- BA (Honors) Economics from Hansraj College, Delhi University
The first few things that strikes you about Yoshita are her magnetic personality, calming presence, zest for life, and never say die spirit. Yoshita loves living life 100% and to her every experience is a spiritual one. She is an avid learner of life who enjoys reading books and travelling to beautiful locations. She believes in the spirit of selfless service and spends her free time working with different causes. She also runs open workshops for inner transformation and healing. She is the founder of a platform called Divas Reinvent, where she engages with women in their mid 30s and 40s who want to reinvent their lives for more joy and fulfillment.