There are some people around us – when they speak – we give our 100% attention to them. It also appers that we seem to be agreeing to most of the things they say. They command the space! They have ‘Executive Presence’!
Why does this happen with only a handful of people?
This course unfolds the secrets of developing Executive Presence!
- Importance of Executive Presence in your role
- Key components of Executive Presence and how to develop them
- Real life case studies
- Hands on practise for some of the elements of Executive Prensece
Mid – Senior – Top Executive who is required to:
– Speak infront of audience/ key stake holders
– Participate in an important meeting and sell them his/her idea
or any body who would like to be heard!
- What is Executive Presence and its importance in my role?
- Key elements of Executive Presence and how to build/ develop those elements
- Areas where i can use Executive Presence effectively
Vivek has around 24+ years of work experience. During his corporate stint, Vivek has worked in the fields of Manufacturing, IT Consulting – Project Management – Service delivery – Account Management, Global Process Management, BPO, and ERP implementation in India and abroad (US, UK, China).
- As a Facilitator:
He has trained more than 12,000 people over the past 11+ years, thanks to a lot of repeat orders, executing a variety of customized assignments.
- As an Executive Coach:
- Vivek has 700+ hours of one-on-one Coaching.
- Regularly conducts workshops for Developing Coaches (clients: HDFC Bank, Taj Hotels, Varian, Morgan Stanley)