Taking the first step into management is a crucial yet challenging juncture in an individual’s career. The change is not just a matter of a job title but involves transforming the mindset and gaining the skills and knowledge to fulfil the needs of the new role. Draw upon Pragati Leadership’s extensive work in this area to equip your First Time Leaders with the perfect on-boarding inputs for their enhanced responsibility.
- Role of the First Time Leader
- Understanding the implications of transitioning from an Individual Contributor to the Manager of People. This is a critical success factor that involves mindset change and learning new skills in the area of people management
- Stakeholder expectation management
- Achieving results through people
- Developing people
Entry-level Leaders – People transitioning to the role of People Manager from being an Individual Contributor
- Increase managerial effectiveness through clear direction, alignment and commitment.
- Successful transition from individual contributor to a people manager
- Inspire, support and empower team members to a successful deliverable
- Increase the role effectiveness of the managers
- Reduce ambiguity, Increase productivity and clarity towards the goal
- Higher Team Engagement
Manoj is adept at facilitating Organizational Change & Transformation, Managerial Development for middle management teams He has worked with the junior, middle and top management of various companies to help develop Effective managers and future leaders.
- As an HR consultant:
Manoj has worked very closely with some of the biggest names in the IT sector in particular over the past decade, transforming their HR systems systematically.
- As an IT Expert:
- Manoj has implemented ERP systems.
- He has been responsible for SAP R/3 HRMIS implementation across multiple countries for large Org.
- Fitness Expert:
- Manoj is Marathoner and Randonneur
- He has conducted talks and guidance on Fitness and Wellness for many Organizations.