1. Personal Information we may collect and process:
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is or may be in possession of Pragati Leadership.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
When you register on our website or would like to comment on our content, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information. We may collect the following information:
- Your Name and Current Designation
- Name of the Organisation
- Contact information like telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
All the above details may be used for one or more of the following purposes: user ID creation, identifying you, contacting you and provide access to desirable content based on your preferences. While accessing certain sections of the Pragati Leadership Website such as Work with us, Quick Enquiry, Online Chat, you may also be required to provide additional Personal Information for Pragati Leadership to process the corresponding request.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, sms, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
When you visit Pragati Leadership website, our advertisement partners, Google and Facebook, whom we have engaged for remarketing may introduce cookies. Based on your browsing of our website you may see our advertisements while browsing through our advertisement partner websites and/or their network websites.
Such cookies would allow us to monitor the effectiveness of the advertisements and to make the advertisements more relevant to you. In order to opt out from receiving such advertisements, you may set your preferences on our partner websites. Alternatively, you may also visit Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Linked websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can choose not to fill the form
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7. Website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt. Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
8. How to Contact Us?
301, Beaver Grandeur Above IDBI Bank, New Baner, Pune, India – 411045