Executive Coaching, First Time Managers, Enhancing Client Relationships, Workload Management, Planning & Organizing, Assertive Communication, Positive Attitude & Self-Motivation, Emotional Intelligence, Psychometric Assessments, Conflict Management, Leading Without Authority.
Hemant Deshpande Full Profile
Hemant has 18 years of IT industry experience spanning across domains such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Utilities, Travel related services & GIS along with 11 years of Management & Leadership experience in managing large global IT Transformation programs including large multi-year engagements.
- He has 5 years of Overseas Client interfacing experience working with Fortune 500 clients such as American Express, Fidelity, Morgan Stanley, WellPoint, Fiserv Bank, Sprint etc. And a global experience working across the continents with varied cultures – North America, Europe, India, China & Middle East.
- Hemant also has 11 years of experience Mentoring, Coaching & Training large virtual teams.
- A seasoned Behavioral & Leadership Facilitator who brings his 20 years of Global experience, excellent communication & presentations skills to his training programs – Leadership for Managers, Planning & Organizing, Emotional Intelligence, Enhancing Client Relationships, Leading Teams Effectively, Excellence in Communication and many others.
- Executive Coach for corporate professionals in the areas of Leadership, Career Transitions, Emotional Intelligence, Developing Global mindset, improving personal effectiveness, and relationships.
- He conducts Psychometric Assessments and applies to Leadership development, Career planning, Competency Assessment for managers, leaders and various functional roles such as sales, operations etc.
- Hemant has delivered inspiring Keynote speeches at Corporate National Conferences.
Hemant has 20 years of global experience, 12 years in managerial & leadership roles with over 500 hours of experience in Facilitation and 250+ hours of Executive Coaching, his career began with Satyam (1997-98) in the IT industry and while progressing rapidly in his career he moved on to IBM Global, then Mastek and later at Infosys (2006-2015).
During these 18 years he incrementally took on higher responsibilities as a Software Engineer, Analyst, Project Leader, Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, Program Manager and later as Practice Leader responsible for a whole geography and managing large multi-million dollar programs for global clients. While working as a Manager he always enjoyed working in teams and especially coaching & mentoring his teams for performance excellence.
Hemant began a new, adventurous journey in 2013-14 to follow his passion in Training, Facilitation & Coaching. Since then he has conducted more than 50 workshops as a Facilitator across industries and coached many senior corporate professionals with more than 250 hours of Executive coaching. Also has spoken at Corporate National Conferences as the Keynote speaker.
- Sectors Served:
IT, Manufacturing, Engineering & Construction, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Logistics, and Retail
- Customers Served: As a Facilitator:
Hemant’s experience includes facilitation of workshops on leadership and various management topics for leading Indian and international organizations like Atlas Copco, Deutsche Bank Global, TATA Auto Comp Systems (TACO), Eureka Forbes, DP DHL, Zensar Technologies, Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT India), Marks Pryor, Endurance Group, Force Motors, Jaya Hind Industries, Avalara India, BMC Software, Xoriant Corporation etc.
- As an Executive Coach:
Hemant is currently coaching senior managers, DGM and AGM’s at Shapporji Pallonji (SPCPL) across various locations in India as part of their Leadership development (LEAP) program. Senior corporate professionals approach Hemant for Career Transitions, Career planning & development, self-development, relationships etc. His clients work for Cognizant, IBM Global Services, Accenture, Infosys, HSBC Global Services India, Barclays Capital (Singapore), AIG (Tokyo), Syntel, Beghou Consulting (USA) and also many Entrepreneurs. Hemant also enjoys mentoring young coaches by imparting foundation and advanced coaching skills.
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC),
- Certified Executive Coach (CCA),
- Certified Personality Assessor (OPQ32),
- Certified NLP Practitioner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Pune University, India.
Hemant after working in the global corporate space for more than 18 years realized his calling to People Development. The journey started with introspection of his own life, point of views, relationships and life purpose; clarity started emerging slowly but surely. It became clear to him that real joy and fulfillment is present when his focus is on making a positive difference to people around him including his clients. That’s when he took a courageous step to transition from corporate career to become Facilitator & Coach full time.
He truly believes that every human being has tremendous potential and he has taken on to ignite the spark through his work of Facilitation & Coaching. His life is dedicated to making a positive difference in the world.