Executive and Life Coaching, Developing Executive Presence, Leadership Development, Strategic Decision Making, communicating for success, L&D Consulting, Team-Alignment workshops for senior management, OD and Organizational Change & Transformation, Out Bound and Experiential learning with small and Large groups, a motivational and Key note speaker.
Justin Rayne Nash Full Profile
Justin Rayne, PCC, is a Global Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant, first and foremost. Working with Senior Level Leaders globally, on areas like Executive and Life coaching, Leadership Development, Strategy, Change management, Creating Executive Presence and People management. He has helped in Developing Leader Coaches at senior levels. He has conducted Business Leaders Development program on behalf of Cambridge University, and Business Technology programs for Informatics, Singapore. Justin Rayne is also an outdoor specialist. He has done some outstanding work and facilitates groups from 15 to 450 with fluency. ‘Adventure’, ‘Activity based’ or ‘Fun and Learn’ outdoor / outbound formats, he does them all.
As an L&D consultant:
Justin Rayne has worked very closely with organizations in the Manufacturing, PLM and BPO sectors, leading and transforming their learning systems to evolve into the new age learning era. His work has also contributed to a client listing on the elite ‘Great Places to Work’ in India. His work has also received acknowledgement in the MCCI seminars on Learning Organizations.
As a Coach:
Justin Rayne is a Global Executive Coach and a Life Coach who has been coaching for the past eight years, and is an Alumnus of the International Coach Academy (ICA). He coaches Senior Level Leaders, including CEO’s, Board of Directors, Vice Presidents and Global Leaders, as well as Individuals, from across the globe. He works with leaders and individuals to help them reach their personal excellence levels and helps create a goal oriented approach to make one’s life more fulfilling.
Justin Rayne is the creator of the ‘S O U L’ © model of Coaching, and uses this unique approach of coaching, when coaching his clients.
He has authored a research paper on ‘The Highly Sensitive Person – A Coaching Perspective’, which has been published on the internet.
He has also created a Coaching Power Tool – ‘Action V/s Inaction’ that he uses to help individuals energize themselves towards their goals.
Is a member of the ICF – The International Coach Federation – the Global Apex body of Coaching.
Is currently pursuing his Advanced Coach Certification from the International Coaching Academy (ICA).
Justin has over 25 years and 11,500 hours as Consultant and Facilitator, with over 800 hours of Coaching for clients.
Sectors Served: Consulting, Automotive, Petro and Oil Taking, Packaging, Manufacturing, IT & ITES, Pharma, Retail, Hospitality, Agricultural Supply Chain – in cities of Asia, Europe and Africa.
- As an executive Coach: Coach Justin Rayne has coached Directors, CEO’s and Vice Presidents in an individual capacity. Some of the corporate clients include consulting giant Accenture and Fortune 500 listed Avery Dennison.
- As a Consultant and Facilitator: Atlas Copco, Cummins, Accenture, Blue Star Infotech, General Motors, Honeywell, Johnson and Johnson, Bayer, Indian Oil Tanking, Nokia, L&T, Lear, Forbes Marshall, International assignments: Some of his international work OLAM International(Africa) Atlas Copco (Singapore), IPCA (Malaysia) Cummins(UK)
A ICF credential PCC (Professional Certified Coach), Accredited & Certified as a Professional Coach by the International Coach Academy, Certified in Advanced Facilitation by Dale Carnegie, Certified Skills and Behavioral Assessor, Certified Interviewer, Certified in SSP (Selling Skills Program) from XEROX, Honors Certification in System Management, Certification in Oracle 8i, Certification in Web Marketing, Certification in Social Media and Marketing.
A student of the Advanced Graduating class of 2014 from International Coach Academy, based in Australia and New York. An IIM-B Alumni (Executive Development), in addition to two Masters degrees, including an MBA from Canada.
A concert performing professional singer and a studio recording voice artist, a former freelance feature- journalist and columnist, a poet and author, a technology buff, loves English and World movies especially from the Black and White era, very fond of both British and American veins of comedy, is an avid Numismatist, ‘a collector’ who has some crazy and amazing collection portfolios, a blogger, a photographer, an Ex Quiz Master for the Times of India, and a few more facets that can be added to this list – say hello to Justin Rayne.
1. Part of the winning team for the ‘Global HR Excellence Award’ for Experiential Learning.
2. ‘Best Project Award’ at IIM-B for the teamwork project on CSR
3. Co- author to the Pragati Leadership Published book ‘Looking Beyond – One with Life’
4. Formerly affiliated with ‘The Indian Institute of Personality Development’
5. Formerly on the panel of India’s Premier Experiential Training Outfit – XperentiaTM.
6. Recipient of the ‘Outstanding Contribution’ Recognition Award from Spenta University, USA