Leadership Development, First Time Managers, Goal Setting and Appraisals, Time and Self -Management, Personal Effectiveness, Communication skills, Stress Management, Self-Mastery, Presentation Skills, Conflict Resolution, Customer Orientation, Verbal & Written Communication, Effective Delegation
Kapil Dhatingan Full Profile
1. Management and leadership of sales, marketing and operations teams including responsibility for sales, marketing, revenue, delivery, support and collections. Includes proper resource allocation, hiring, and efficient placement of team to meet goals and objectives
2. Setting up new programs for driving sales and marketing including Global Account Management program and Reciprocal business programme.
3. Setting up structured reviews with teams and also establishing structured reporting mechanisms on various deliverables
4. Working with Government and prepared response for Proposals, Tenders, RFPs, EOI.
5. Mentoring, Coaching, Training and upgrading the knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Operation Teams on Soft Skills, Products and Services.
6. Developing and implementing market plan at National level.
7. Strategic thinking and developing business and financial plan.
8. Developing annual budgets for marketing activities
9. Developing, organizing and executed the marketing campaign for launch of new products through press conferences, launch function, road shows and advertising campaigns.
10. Direct sales and management of Business to Business Sales.
11. Management of channel and channel teams.
Kapil is a seasoned professional with over 20 years’ experience and has worked in several organizations such as Reliance, Sulzer, Microland, Mithi, Cable & Wireless, DishnetDSL and Airtel. He has been instrumental in setting up the Internet Business for DishnetDSL one of the pioneers in providing internet access in India. He also worked as the Chief Marketing officer at Mithi which launched one of the fastest growing email services in local languages. He last worked at Airtel Business for 10 years where he had multiple profiles such as Regional Sales Head Tamil Nadu and Kerala, National Head – ITES & Media and Services vertical and his last profile was Business Head handling Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa. Kapil was a Part Time Lecturer at the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) and Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) teaching Internet & Ecommerce. Currently Kapil is associated with Pragati Leadership as a Management Consultant and Facilitator conducting programs in Leadership Development, First Time Managers, Goal Setting and Appraisals, Time and Self -Management, Personal Effectiveness, Communication skills, Stress Management, Self-Mastery, Presentation Skills, Conflict Resolution, Customer Orientation, Verbal & Written Communication, Effective Delegation
He currently also teaches at ISB&M in Pune with specialization in Marketing.
Sectors Served: Telecom, IT & ITES, Manufacturing, Education
Customers Served: Atlas Copco, DishnetDSL, Legrand, Force Motors, Kotak General Insurance, Airtel etc.
1. Post Graduate Certificate course in Applied Mahayana Buddhist Psychology & Ethics, Savitribai Phule, Pune University (University Topper)
2. Diploma in Experiential Education Practice (DEEP), Kaveri Group of Institutes, Pune (Pursuing)
1. B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology (Mumbai) in Chemical Engineering (93)
2. Post-Graduate diploma course in Business Administration from XLRI Jamshedpur (PGDBM96)
Kapil is an avid reader and learner of the teachings of Buddha. Having studied the Pali script he is keen to read the original teachings of Buddha. He is a complete foodie apart from being an ardent golfer, runner and vipassana practitioner.