Communication Skills, Core Management Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Time Management, Interpersonal Skills, Competencies, Goal Setting, Problem Solving, Sales Leadership, Customer Relations Management.
V. Kishore Kumar Full Profile
As a Facilitator, Kishore specializes in Communication Skills, Core Management Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Learning & Self Mastery, Time Management, Interpersonal Skills, Competencies, Performance Management Systems, Goal Setting, Problem Solving, Sales Leadership, Customer Relations Management.
Kishore has worked in Corporate Manufacturing Organizations for 33 years from 1980 to 2013, evolving from Technologist to Manager to Leader, growing from Management Trainee to Manager to Vice President to Director.
Since 2013, Kishore has been working in Human Capability Development and continuing. He is currently performing a dual role of helping clients identify the right development programs and executing the same.
Sectors Served: Paints, Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Hospitality, Mining Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral Processing etc.
- Manufacturing & Engineering: General Motors, Alfa Laval, EagleBurgmann, Sharda Exports, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Deepak Fertilisers, Baerlocher Additives, Atul Ltd, Asian Paints, Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd, Larsen & Toubro
- Academic Institutions: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, L&T Leadership Academy, Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Miscellaneous & Services: Atlas Copco, Vaibhav Joshi Finance, Ambience Hotels, The Furniture Republic, Delhi
- Accredited Facilitator, Pragati Facilitation Academy, Pune
- Basic and Advanced Lab in Human Processes (ISABS Delhi )
- Personal Growth & Effectiveness LAB (XLRI Jameshedpur)
- Strategic Thinking (ISB Hyderabad)
- General Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
- B Tech (Hons) IIT, Kharagpur
- Diploma in Business Finance, ICFAI Hyderabad
- Lead Auditor ISO QMS (Bureau Veritas)
Kishore’s life ambition is to help working executives become more effective in their workplace and help them find joy in their personal lives. To this end, he is on a continual learning path.
In his facilitation programs, Kishore uses insights developed over 38 years in managerial and leadership skills and knowledge gained through his studies in behavioral sciences.
In his spare time, Kishore is a career counsellor and editor.