Solutions for Senior-Top Management like Leadership Development Programs, Executive Coaching, Developing Coaches, Train the Trainer, Building and Motivating Teams to achieve business results
Vivek Yatnalkar Full Profile
Vivek’s L/D – OD expertise covers a diverse set of areas for Senior-Top Management like Leadership Development Programs, Executive Coaching, Developing Coaches, Train the Trainer, Building and Motivating Teams to achieve business results and much more.
As a Facilitator:
His humorous but direct style of training leaves a great impact on participants giving them a lot of ‘Aha’ moments.
Besides being renowned for having an excellent ability to connect with the audience, Vivek is adept at understanding the business challenges, designing the program appropriately and ensuring that the business gets the desired result!
Vivek is also popular for using creative training methods, including ‘magic’, invigorating both left & right brains of participants via
innovative design and methodologies and thereby motivating them
He has the added advantage of having actual overseas-work experience and is hence able to better connect with most of the issues faced by MNCs
Vivek is also known to share real-life work experience during his training sessions that the audience connects with, simplifying their learning
That’s why you’ll discover that Vivek has successfully designed and delivered many training interventions across sectors.
As an Executive Coach:
Vivek is a Certified Coach who has completed the 60-hr Coach-Training from FastTrack Coaching USA based on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core – competencies
He has trained Leaders to acquire Coaching skills and thereby become better leaders and mentors
He has also provided individualized Coaching support to individuals in the Corporate Sector for their development and growth
Is familiar with 360 degrees as a base instrument for coaching
Vivek has close to 23+ years of work experience. During his corporate stint, Vivek has worked in the fields of Manufacturing, IT Consulting – Project Management – Service delivery – Account Management, Global Process Management, BPO, and ERP implementation in India and abroad (US, UK, China).
- As a Facilitator: He has trained more than 10,000 people over the past 10+ years, thanks to a lot of repeat orders, executing a variety of customized assignments.
- As an Executive Coach: Vivek has 400+ hours of one-on-one Coaching Regularly conducts workshops for Developing Coaches (clients: HDFC Bank, Taj Hotels, Varian, Morgan Stanley).
- Sectors Served: Manufacturing, IT, Banking, Finance, Health care, Insurance, Telecom, BPO, Hospitality, Research and Development, Food Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, Consulting, FMCG, Construction, etc.
- As a Facilitator: The clientele to benefit from his skills includes Allscripts Health Care Solutions Pvt Ltd, Atlas Copco India Ltd, B&R Industrial Automation Pvt Ltd, Bayer Cropscience Ltd, Flint Group, Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd, Lear Automotive, Madhura Fashion & Lifestyle, Mahindra & Mahindra Auto & Farm Sector, Morgan Stanley, Olam, Taj, Sudarshan Chemicals, General Mills, Mercedes Benz, Legrand, etc.
- As a Coach: Clients include Morgan Stanley, Harman International, SEW, Sudarshan, Sterlite, Rachana Builders, Wave Suspension and Forbes Marshall
A FastTrack-certified Coach, Trainer for INIFAC certified(TTT) program (Inspiring Facilitator TM), MBTI certified practitioner, an ITIL foundation certificate, Diploma in experiential learning and education (DEEP) and NLP Practitioner
Vivek was a gold medalist while pursuing his B.E and is an M-Tech in Industrial Management from IIT Chennai.
For a man who resigned his corporate job to pursue his passion for Training and impacting people’s lives, Vivek is someone who strives to practice what he preaches! In fact, he sees this as the biggest reason for the continued success of his training programs because he is able to share real-life experiences with them and that brings an instant connect! This man of many talents is an avid magician especially doling out tricks for his kids. Vivek is a theatre artist and numismatist too. But his biggest passion lies in taking the benefits of corporate training to families and positively impacting their happiness quotient, one family at a time. He is also very active with Social Organization SevaSahayog and is often invited to be a key-note speaker for a number of NGOs due to his ability to motivate the audience!